A friend of mine who was into MMA inspired me to start martial arts. He opened my eyes to how much I didn’t know about self defense. I decided to try out jiu jitsu and I’ve been hooked ever since.
I love sharing my knowledge and experience with others and watching them grow.
I like teaching people from all backgrounds, but I enjoy those with an eagerness to learn.
Rubens Charles (Cobrinha), Marcelo Garcia, and Rafael & Gui Mendes
Black Belt 1st Degree (I received my black belt in May 2017)
- Brown Belt:Tap Cancer Out (2016)– 3rd place
- Purple Belt: Grappling X (2012)– 1st Place
- Blue Belt: IBJJF Pan American Competition (2012) – 1st Place
- Gracie Nationals Submission only (2012)– 1st Place
- South Bay BJJ Open (2011) –3rd Place
- North America BJJ Competition (2011) – 3rd Place
Training for 14 years and teaching off and on for 5-6 years<< Back to About Us